No Cook Breakfast Chia Seed Pudding Recipe
With winter mornings here, we are sure no one wants to go to the kitchen and cook breakfast for the entire family. This, coupled with gas shortages Pakistan has been facing, makes cooking an unviable option. Under such circumstances, people must look at alternative food options that do not require cooking and are convenient.
One such food option includes Nutrilov Snacks. Our granola bars and crunchy cereals can be consumed with milk or yogurt. Alternatively, they can be used to make other dishes as well. These products provide convenience and comfort without compromising on taste. They are light, refreshing, and easy to cook.
Nutrilov brings you a series of recipes that do not require any cooking. Part 1 of this series is the Nutrilov #NOCOOK Chia Seed Pudding.
- 1/4 Cup Chia Seeds
- 1 Cup Milk
- 1/2 Tsp Honey
- 1 Tsp Coconut or Vanilla Extract (We use coconut)
- Nutrilov Chocolate Chip Vanilla Crunchy Cereal
- Soak your Chia seeds in Milk.
- Add Honey and Coconut/ Vanilla extract to the mixture.
- Mix all the ingredients and refrigerate for an hour or two. For optimal results refrigerating overnight is recommended.
- After refrigerating, put the pudding in a cup.
- You can either top off your pudding or create layers with Nutrilov Crunchy Cereal. We recommend making layers.
Enjoy your food without worrying about gas load shedding.