Job Code: 701
Num of openings: 2
We are looking for a Manager Rewards & OD who develops and deliver Total Reward Strategy that maintains the company position as an employer of choice and supports the Company’s future growth and development plans.
Nutrilov is Pakistan’s favorite granola bar. Free of preservatives, additives or any artificial sweeteners, this is the perfect snack. Whether you’re on-the-go, hungry between meals or looking for a healthy alternative to curb cravings, Nutrilov is the ideal, guilt free choice.
Let us help you balance your busy schedule with your fitness goals! All our granola bars are calorie counted and delicious. We deliver all over Pakistan and stock at all major stores across KLI.
- Devise and implement Total Rewards and Remuneration strategy.
- Design and implement Organizational Structure and Capability building framework.
- Review current policies and practices and implement improvements ensuring that policy and practices are aligned to the Business and People Strategies.
- Review and update compensation ranges by conducting internal and external equity analysis.
- Train and Execute on Performance Management System.
- Work together with key business stakeholders in identifying organizational development needs which would complement Talent Management Framework.
- Manage and oversee the implementation and ongoing maintenance of the overall organization design process, encompassing job evaluation and sizing, grading structures and job families, and benchmarking.
- Lead on the implementation of new and existing reward programs and initiatives (e.g. annual salary review process, variable pay process, engagement surveys) providing advice and direction to Senior Management.
- Institutionalize Training and Development frameworks.
- Lead HR process automation by introducing Oracle Taleo Cloud.
MS in HR or Management.
Atleast 8 years of experience in HR with 4 to 5 years of Experience in Rewards and OD.
Strong analytical skills Excellent Microsoft Office skills including Excel along with Word and Power Point at Intermediate level.
Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Able to demonstrate an understanding / or experience of, cost and benefit analysis.