Who says Ramadan is all about pakoras and samosas? Well, okay, we know it sort of is for a lot of us, but it doesn’t have to be ALL about them. Balancing between the traditional fried foods and delicious healthy snacks is the key to maintaining your health goals during this month. Add in some light exercise, and you can actually feel like the best version of yourself. Here are five reasons Nutrilov granola bars should be a staple in your diet during Ramadan.
- Made with oats, they are perfect for Suhoor: Oats, due to their high fiber content keep you full for a long period of time and release energy throughout the day. And if you are a fan of the variants with nuts (Almond Cappuccino & Peanut Butter n Raisin anyone?), more nutrients for you!
- Convenient and Versatile: With basically zero prep time, unless you count the five seconds it takes to unwrap your granola bar, you can beat the heat and have a wholesome Suhoor meal without stepping into your kitchen, or turning on the stove to be more specific. Pair it with a bowl of yogurt or a glass of milk or make some delicious yogurt parfait the night before and do a grab-and-go-from-the-fridge-to-the-table sort of Suhoor.
- Healthy Post-Iftar Tea Snack: We all have that chai with meetha craving post iftar, and what better way to (not) have your cake and eat it too? Hit that sweet spot by going for something that satisfies your craving, but in a healthy way. Nutrilov Chocolate Chip & Coconut bar does just that, and in less than 140 calories too!
- Fuel For Your Workout: Nutrilov bars give you the much needed boost of energy before or after a workout. Calorie counted, all natural and sweetened with honey and brown sugar only, they are easy to digest and provide the body with all the right nutrients for adequate recovery and getting maximum benefit from the workout.
- Family Favourite: Get an assorted pack of Nutrilov bars and your entire family’s snack situation is sorted. Quick breakfast solution for the kiddos while they wake you up from your post-Suhoor slumber? Chocolate Chip & Coconut bar to the rescue! Post-Iftar caffeine kick needed? The Almond Cappuccino granola bar is the answer. While the Peanut Butter & Raisin flavor is perfect for those on a complete no-sugar diet. Win-win-win.