Work for Nutrilov
What Do We Do?
We are on a mission to help people eat healthy and to replace cookies with healthy wholegrain snack bars. If you would like to join us, please read below!
Do you know your oats from your barley or the difference between the good fats and bad fats? We are looking for highly creative and talented individuals, with sound knowledge and passion for health/fitness, to join our fast-growing company in this exciting movement of bringing healthy and real food to people. If you are a self-motivated, pro-active individual who feels they can play a vital role in fulfilling our business’s growth-ambition, please write to us!
Working with us means an unlimited supply of your favorite granola bars and a happening and challenging work environment where you have the opportunity to take the lead and grow along with the company!
All positions are full time and based in Karachi. To apply for the relevant position, email your resumes and cover-letter to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ by mentioning the job title in the subject line.
Assistant Brand Manager
We are looking for an Assistant Brand Manager who has a major in marketing from a recognized and leading business school with minimum 1-2 years of progressive FMCG, preferably food & beverage experience. The candidate is required for the management of brand through efficient planning, budgeting and monitoring of marketing activities executed through ATL, BTL and Sales Team.
Salary Range: 40k-45k
- Developing and implementing strategies to increase sales
- Initiating and maintaining relationship with major retail stores
- Drafting retail contracts for major retailers/e-tailers depending on their specific needs
- Planning and executing retail promotional strategies through campaigns/retail tools etc
- Following market trends and presenting creative ideas
- Analyzing data to report on brand growth
- Organizing, arranging and carrying out PR/brand activation events
- Working closely with the digital agency/social media personnel to define and implement strategies
- Working closely with the sales team to define, track, and achieve sales targets
- Develop a robust innovation strategy, through analysis of consumer, market and financial data for key brands, to ensure there is a pipeline of new products that delivers to the brand growth strategy
- Strong leadership & influencing skills to lead and drive marketing/sales team
- Results-oriented and process driven, with high expectations of self and team
- Accepts responsibility for the organizational goals by taking ownership of new and different duties and identifying new opportunities
- Highly skilled in complex problem/solution analysis
- Ability to take the initiative and deliver projects on time and on budget
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, friendly and outgoing
- Has a passion for natural products brands
- Bachelors/Masters in Marketing/Business
Digital Media/PR Specialist
We are looking for a highly creative and motivated individual, with excellent content writing and art direction skills, to lead our digital presence – somebody who really understands the various social media platforms and how to utilize them to the fullest.
Amongst other things, the individual will be mainly responsible for creating and implementing strategies aimed at developing strong brand awareness and increasing revenue- through both online and offline channels.
Salary Range: 25k-30k
- Building and executing social media strategies through competitive and audience research
- Setting up and optimizing company pages within each social media platform
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Creating content calendars for all social media platforms
- Creating and carrying out email marketing campaigns
- Churning out interesting and catchy content for the website/blog
- Developing, filming/editing videos for the website/youtube channel
- Creating and publishing weekly newsletter
- Maintaining the website/managing sales on the online store
- Continuously improving by capturing and analyzing appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices
- Working closely with e-tailers to launch campaigns on time and on budget.
- Collaborate and work closely with other functions (marketing/sales) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions.
- Reaching out to and maintaining PR with bloggers/influencers/opinion makers
- Strong knowledge of social media marketing – prior experience of working as a digital media specialist is a plus
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills.
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools
- Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, CRO and SEO
- Adequate movie making/photography skills
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
- BS in Communication, Marketing, Business, Media or Public Relations
With our ever growing retail presence, we are on the lookout of highly driven, target oriented and street smart Sales Executive.
Salary Range: 30k-35k
- Liaising with various retailers/vendors and stocking the products at their outlets/institutions/online stores
- Identifying business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options
- Developing and implementing new sales initiatives, strategies and programs to capture key demographics for the sale of granola bars
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets
- Leading and working with merchandisers/order bookers and other sales support staff
- Maintaining relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements
- Following up on sales, stock and display of products
- Making sales plans and devising strategies for future growth of the business
- Present sales, revenue and expense reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Coordinating with all departments for productive work flow and result oriented task division
- Successful previous experience as a sales executive, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Strong knowledge of how a retail brand works/ know-how about in-store merchandising tools etc
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, influence, and present credibly and effectively to clients
- Target focused and highly motivated to achieve results
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
- Bachelors/Masters in Business with a major in Sales/Customer Development
Currently, hiring for these positions has closed, but if you are interested in working for us, do email us your resume at email@example.com and we will keep it in our database!